Your guide to Elections in Kenya and a global education resource. Our aims:
1.To be a global development education resource;
2. To act as a impartial Portal and Integrated Marketing communications platform for the Kenya Elections;
3. Building democracy by educating people about the importance of democracy and a “Government elected by the people for the people” using Kenya as a case study;
4. To be a link between Kenya and international groups, for example, the Kenya Media and related industries, by supporting the work of journalists and associated stakeholders;
5. A forum to encourage people in the global village and civil society to be involved in the electoral process and not to loose faith;
6. To draw attention to the issues, opportunities and threats facing Kenya and the impact the Elections may have on people’s living in Kenya and other parts of the world;
7. Draw people’s attention and awareness to the eclectic views held by various parties and stakeholders in the electoral process;
8. Draw attention to the political parties and individuals whether they are participating in the Kenya Elections or not;
9. Draw attention to the role of the international communities. Their views and influence on developing countries;
10. Provide people with links to various political parties, systems and schools of thought;
11. Explore sustainable solutions to development. What lessons are we learning?
12. To assist governments to communicate effectively with their citizens.KenyaElections.com is a guide to Elections in Kenya and a global education resource.